Notice Regarding Results of Early Retirement Program
ASATSU-DK INC. (ADK, or the Company) today announces the results of the Company’s early retirement program, announced on August 6, 2010 as below:
1. Overview of the Early Retirement Program
- Qualification of applicants: Employees aged between 40 and 58
- No. of headcount to be retired: 100 (ADK had 2,059 employees at June 30, 2010)
- Period of program: September 27 to October 15, 2010
- Date of employee retirement: November 30, 2010
- Incentive: ADK will provide support for job changes and give special additional payments to the retiring employees.
2. Results of Early Retirement Program’s Implementation
Number of employees to retire under the program: 128
3. Future Outlook
The Company will incur an extraordinary loss of around 2.67 billion in the current fiscal year (ending December 31, 2010), mainly in the form of special additional payments. In the subsequent fiscal period, the Company expects personnel expenses to decline by around 1.4 billion as a result of the program.